The company that invented paint protection film just reinvented it.
Paint Protection Film, otherwise knows as PPF or Clear Shield, is nearly invisible protection for the painted surfaces of your car.
The new Professional Grade Clear Shield Concepts™ Paint Protection Films have:
- - Unrivaled scratch and stain resistance
- - Exceptional clarity
- - Superior resistance to yellowing
- - Self-healing technology makes most scratches disappear
- - Tough, durable, and maintenance-free
- - 10 year product warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: These FAQs only apply to the new Scotchgard Paint Protection Series of film. If you have any questions about other paint protection films offered by Clear Shield Concepts, please send us a message.
Clear Shield Paint Protection Film offers the ultimate vehicle paint protection. It sets a new industry standard with technology improvements, including superior scratch and stain resistance, outstanding clarity and self-healing properties. Most importantly it has a flexible, clear top coat that has exceptional stretch, which makes it much easier to install and reposition so it can be applied faster and more efficiently.
Our Paint Protection Films provide many featured advantages and benefits over other films:
- Better clarity - Scotchgard™, LLumar™ and Suntek™ Paint Protection Films are the clearest films and virtually invisible – even on white vehicles.
- Durable clear coat – The clear coat technology makes our auto paint protection films easier to clean and harder to scratch, which keeps vehicles looking newer longer.
- Self-healing properties – Innovative technology in the film causes minor scratches to disappear, which keeps the film and vehicle’s finish looking new.
- Ease of installation – The elastic clear coat and forgiving adhesive give the film maximum flexibility to hug the curves and contours of the vehicle, which makes complex installations faster and easier.
Our tough, durable, maintenance-free Paint Protection Film is easy to install, high quality and backed by an incredible multiyear warranty to ensure customer satisfaction. Clear Shield Concepts provides your dealership with the unrivaled power and recognition of our selection of brand names beyond Scotchgard™, such as LLumar™ and SunTeck™, along with the tools you need to successfully introduce a profitable revenue stream, including:
- A portfolio of thousands of fit-tested, high quality paint protection film patterns specifically for your vehicle brand.
- An assigned account manager to assist with all your paint protection film program needs.
- Extensive marketing materials to help maximize your penetration, including brochures, desktop displays and floor banners.
- Certified Installers to help train your dealership’s bottom line on every vehicle landing on their lot.
- An easy-to-use Clear Shield Paint Protection Film warranty process.
Yes. Professional grade Paint Protection Film can be applied to both new and used vehicles. Even a pe-owned vehicle is someone’s new car.
The comprehensive warranty for all of our Paint Protection Films is 10 years from the date of installation respectably, and covers against defects, yellowing, bubbling and cracking. We have a “no questions asked” type of warranty!
Clear Shield Concepts provides your dealership with the tools you need to increase your bottom line, including sample kits. Your dealership will also have access to brochures, desktop displays and floor displays. Clear Shield Concepts Representatives are available to help with inventory purchasing and arranging training for your dealership to install paint protection film.
We assign a certified trained 3M Install Technician and Dealer Coordinator to service your dealership Monday through Saturday.
Dealerships that partner with Clear Shield Concepts have the option to have a tailored sell sheet specifically to the coverage offered at their dealership. The most common areas auto paint protection film is applied to are:
- Door edges
- Door handle cavities
- Rear trunk ledges
- Chip Guards (Partial hoods)
- Rocker panels